SOURCE: Spring Creek Healthcare Systems, Inc.
NEW YORK, NY–(Marketwire – Nov 28, 2011) – Spring Creek Healthcare Systems, Inc. (
- Completes assignment of patents for DelRx drug delivery system;
- Rights to the only patented platform for non-aqueous delivery of OTC, prescription and homeopathic pharmaceutical products;
- Anticipates using for licensing and product development and patent royalty opportunities;
- Signs licensing agreement with TheraBiogen, Inc. for use of DelRx
- Grants minority interest in Debride Corp in exchange for development and marketing rights to Debride;
- Developing plan for wound care treatment product;
- Formed subsidiary and licensed marketing rights for Reversitall product line;
- Developing plan to launch nationally marketed new format popularly priced microdermabrasion stick.
- Signs marketing agreement with ECAP Capital, Inc. for Direct Response TV sales of Reversitall Red product.
- Developing plan to implement this agreement and to launch the national sales of the Reversitall Red product on cable with ECAP as the company’s internet marketing agent.
- Submits white papers to Department Of Defense Rapid Response Innovation Fund for DeBride and for a research project regarding wound care innovation.
About Spring Creek Healthcare Systems, Inc.
Spring Creek Healthcare Systems, Inc. is a healthcare solutions company whose business plan is to distribute cutting edge solutions for the medical, pharmaceutical and healthcare markets to resellers and consumers worldwide. Spring Creek actively pursues emerging opportunities in the healthcare industry by selecting young start-up and micro-cap companies with innovative concepts for launch utilizing its marketing distribution network directly to consumers.
This press release may contain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Investors are cautioned that these forward-looking statements involve uncertainties and risks that could cause actual performance and results of operations to differ materially from those anticipated. These risks and uncertainties include issues related to the ability to: obtain sufficient funding to continue operations, maintain adequate cash flow, profitably exploit new ventures, as well as other factors set forth in Spring Creek’s most recently filed Form 10-K and Form 10-Q reports. The forward-looking statements contained herein represent the Company’s judgment as of the date of this release and it cautions readers not to place undue reliance on such statements. Spring Creek assumes no obligation to update the statements contained in this release. For further information please visit www.springcreekhcs.com.